Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema Caracalla and Geta

Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema Caracalla and GetaFranz Marc The MonkeyFranz Marc RinderFranz Marc Rehe im Schnee
thought Carrot.
'Woof woof,' said the dog.
Carrot's forehead wrinkled.
'It's you, isn't it?' he 'Please?' said Carrot.
Gaspode scratched his ear.
'Maybe I could track her down,' said Gaspode. 'Given the right, you know, encouragement.'
He waggled his eyebrows encouragingly.
'If you find her, I'll give you anything you want,' said Carrot.
'Oh, well. If. Right. Oh, yes. That's all very well, is if. What about something up front? Look said, pointing his sword.'Me? Dogs don't talk,' said Gaspode, hurriedly. 'Listen, I should know. I am one.''You tell me where she's gone. Right now! Or . . .''Yeah? Look,' said Gaspode gloomily, 'the first thing I remember in my life, right, the first thing, was being thrown into the river in a sack. With a brick. Me. I mean, I had wobbly legs and a humorously inside-out ear, I mean, I was fluffy. OK, right, so it was the Ankh. OK, so I could walk ashore. But that was the start, and it ain't never got much better, J mean, J walked ashore inside the sack, dragging the brick. It took me three days to chew my way out. Go on. Threaten me.'

No comments: